Trading the Stock Markets! Learn how to read the charts the EASY way Today!
Hi, I am Shakir and I have been trading the financial markets for the past 18 years. I must admit I found it challenging at first! Over these years I have studied the markets from a variety of sources… I have trained under expert traders, picked up trading skills from a vast library of books, analysed almost every kind of pattern that exists, and have settled down with a firm & calm understanding of how to trade. It has now come to be more of a passion to me.
I want to reach out and explain my ideas and concepts to help make everyone understand that trading does not have to be complicated & stressful. It can be easy & fun! So join me on my journey and let us explore the world of trading together!
This is a beginner level stock market trading course that uses Technical Analysis to predict the upcoming movement of prices. History repeats itself so therefore we must dive into the past by studying the Technical charts in order to predict the future. This course lays down your foundations in technical analysis and it helps you grow by providing you with the tools to practice your new skills.
The “Trading Master 101 – Introduction To Technical Analysis” covers:
- How to Read & Understand Individual Japanese Candlesticks
- Create & Modify Candlesticks
- How to Read & Understand Candlestick Charts
- Identify Important Candlesticks and associate their effect of price movements
- How to Identify Pin Bar Candlesticks and Make Money Consistently?
- How to Identify Engulfing Candlesticks and Make Money Consistently?
- Use Support & Resistance Points to optimize entry & exit levels
- Combining Support & Resistance with Candlestick Patterns to read the charts in a new and exciting way!
Learning from an expert reduces your learning curve drastically which will save you a lot of time and effort. This course filters out the noise and clutter and gives you the most important tools you need to succeed in the market place.
Quizzes will help you remember your newly acquired knowledge, whereas direct contact with the instructor will help you perfect your market entry & exit technique.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn basic Technical Analysis
- Traders / Investors who want to learn the optimal price levels at which to start investing
Also Learn: Algorithm Bot Trading