Covering everything about the basics of SAP implementation ins and outs with SAP Activate and Accelerated SAP
What you’ll learn
- Most everything you need or want to know to deploy SAP ERP and S/4HANA
- The value that I’ll give you is the chance to benefit from my previous implementation experiences
- I will go through the project tasks, deliverables, and best practices in a logical order, so you will not make the same mistakes that I did in my early 20s and manage your career path to become a great consultant.
- You’ll use the skills you’ve developed to better understand and explain SAP project methodology and business processes in confidence.
This course includes:
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- We will introduce various ways of deploying SAP ERP and S/4HANA. For that reason, I’ll assume that you have a bit of products knowledge prior to taking this course.
SAP S/4HANA is here, and the stakes are high. Get your project right with this guide to SAP Activate and Accelerated SAP (ASAP).
Help your business team prepare for and participate in the SAP project journey!
Get an early read on timelines, processes, responsibilities, and potential setbacks. Understand how your implementation, upgrade, or migration is structured, how to assemble the deliverables, and how to dodge common pitfalls. With this preview of what to expect, what questions to ask, and when to take which steps, you can execute planning, go-live, and post-go-live activities without tripping up or getting lost.
Hi, I’m George Boyle, I’m an SAP developer, architect, and technologist who has spent a significant amount of my career implementing ERP products. In this course, I’ll be working with my friend – Joseph Beverly will show you 2 different implementation strategies to deploy products – Accelerated SAP and SAP Activate.
The value that I’ll give you is the chance to benefit from my previous implementation experiences. Most everything you need or want to know to deploy business suite and S/4 HANA, and I will go through the project tasks, deliverables, and best practices in a logical order, so you will not make the same mistakes that I did in my early 20s and manage your career path to become a great SAP consultant.
By the end of this course, you’ll use the skills you’ve developed to better understand and explain project methodology and business processes in confidence.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to be an SAP consultant or project manager
- Our target audiences also fall into some general categories like end user, sales, decision makers, business analysts, and other information technology professionals
Also Check out : NodeJS course