Ace your next coding interview by solving essential coding interview questions and get an offer from big tech company.
What you’ll learn
- Solve Easy to Hard Difficulty Problems
- How to solve some of the classical coding interview questions
- How to breaking down the coding interview problems in a decomposition manner
- Strengthen your problem solving skills
This course includes:
- 21.5 hours on-demand video
- 129 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic Knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms is preferred
- A Computer or Smart Phone with internet connection
Welcome to “LeetCode in Java: Algorithms Coding Interview Questions” course!
In this course, you’ll have a detailed, step by step explanation of classical hand-picked LeetCode Problems where you’ll learn about the optimum ways to solve technical coding interview question. This is the course I wish I had when I was preparing myself for the interviews. This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. So nothing to lose!
What is LeetCode?
LeetCode is a huge repository of real interview questions asked by the most popular tech industries( Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Quora, LinkedIn, Bloomberg, Uber, Goldman Sachs, Twitter and more ).
Interviewers from the most popular companies(like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Uber, Twitter etc.) often directly ask questions they find on LeetCode. It’s hard to navigate through the large amount of problems(around 1500) to most important questions, this is what this course stand for.
I spent countless hours on LeetCode. From my experience, I’m telling you that you don’t have to do the all problem and still be able to get a job at a big tech industry.
By the time you’re finished with the course, you will be prepared for common technical coding interview questions.
See you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Who want to succeed the technical coding interview at companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, etc.
- People who want to developed their problem solving skill
- Who want to ace their technical coding interview
- Students getting ready for their internship
Do check: C++ course