With Express and MongoDB Cloud Version (Atlas), Build a Full E-Shop from Setup to Production
What is Node.js?
Why Should learn Node?
Node is great for prototyping and agile development as well as building super fast and highly scalable apps; Companies like Uber and PayPal use Node in production to build applications because it requires fewer people and less code. Plus, Node has the largest ecosystem of open-source library, so you don’t have to build everything from scratch.
You learn in this course how to use mongoDb without any installing extra tools, MongoDB is now on cloud, so you will store your database in safe place!
This is not a reading documentation course. You have here a real-world project to learn from, and you will see the exact place of every feature of every technology used in this course.
What you’ll get when you sign up for this course:
- 5 hours of HD videos, complete with exercises and solutions
- A real-world project: you’ll build the back-end for a E-Shop, not a dummy to-do app!
- No more wasted time on lengthy courses or out-of-date tutorials
- Up-to-date and practical information and solutions (no fluff!)
- The opportunity to learn at your own pace – lifetime access – so take your time if you prefer
- Expert tips to become a Node rockstar
- The best practices and common pitfalls to avoid
- Watch on any device
- Certificate of completion to present to your employer
You’ll learn to:
- Confidently build RESTful services (APIs) using Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB Atlas
- Employ the best practices for Node.js
- Avoid common mistakes
What we’ll cover:
- Node module system
- Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Useful ES6+ features
- Implementing CRUD operations
- Storing complex data in MongoDB
- Data Validation
- Authentication and authorization
- User Roles
- Handling and logging errors the right way
This course is including the building of the Backend API and all operations on the database, we are not doing frontend here
Checkout: Atlassian course