Master the most essential tools for software development, everything about Git, Github & Version Control.
What you’ll learn
- Understand Version Control Systems
- Master Git, the most popular VCS
- Git Workflow – Staging area, git commits, git diff
- Branching – Creating and Merging Branches
- Deploying a Git Repository on Github
- Using Github Pages to deploy websites
- How to collaborate as a team
- Moving back and forth in git timeline
- Advanced Git Features – Rebasing, Stashing, Branching, Merge Conflicts
- Project Work – Create a Web Portfolio
This course includes:
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No prerequisite
- Passionate to learn coding & software development.
If you are curious to know how big tech giants manage multiple versions of their projects? In this course, you will learn everything related to version control systems.
Welcome to the Git & Github Master course (2021). This course is designed for absolute beginners who have no experience in project building and developers who already are working on projects, but want to upskill with the advanced features of git.
Hi, My name is Mohit Uniyal, I’m a data scientist and a programming instructor. I co-created Coding Minutes to help students & developers like you to build a solid foundation & become great programmers.
Key features of the Course:
- 11+ hours of on-demand HD videos.
- 90+ high-quality lectures.
- 15 sections covering various tools in Git & Github.
- Fully practical hands-on experience.
- Quizzes to test your understanding.
Also learn MS word