Overview of Topics :
- Version Control Systems
- Command Line Tool
- Git Introduction
- Tracking your projects
- Additional Git commands
- Non-linear Development: Branching
- Non-linear Development: Merging
- Non-linear Development: Rebasing
- Introduction to Github
- Social Coding with Github
- Miscellaneous Git Tools
- Rewriting History
- Project Work :Creating your portfolio website
No matter whether you are a student, web developer, mobile developer, data scientist or just a computer programmer. Everyone should have Git & Github in their toolkit. This course the only course you need to master Git & Github. The course covers everything in a practical hands-on manner. You will get a quiz in each section to test your understanding of the topics.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for the course and take your first step towards building your career in software development! See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Software Developers who wants to use VCS in their daily routine.
- College students pursuing computer science or related fields.
- Programmers who wants to build a solid foundation in software development
- Version Control is required skill for everyone – Students, Software Developers, Data Scientists etc
Do check R Programming