You will learn to install Git and learn all the fundamentals in a step-by-step approach. You will also learn the Git architecture, which is fundamentals in understanding Git.
You will learn to create git repositories and add, change and delete files. You will learn to commit changes to Git, compare commits, and review commit logs. You will also learn to undo changes and ignore files based on name, regular expression, and folder name.
You will also learn to use the git log command efficiently to filter the commit log.
- Different types of Version Control Systems
- Installing Git on Linux, MAC, and Windows
- Git Architecture – The Three Stages
- Git States
- Git Workflows
- Initializing a repository
- Git Configuration
- Adding, Modifying, Moving & Deleting files
- Adding Commit messages
- Tracking files
- Viewing commits and comparing versions
- Undoing changes
- Retrieving previous versions
- Ignoring files by name, folders & regular expression
- Creating Branches
- Merging Branches
- Merge Conflicts
- Cloning Remote Repository
- Branching Strategies
- Rewriting History
- Git Reset – Soft, Mixed and Hard
With the perfect blend of animations and hands-on demos, the concepts are easy to grasp!
Who this course is for:
- Cloud Engineers & Architects
- DevOps Engineers & Architects
- Software Managers
- Modern Operations Managers
Also Checkout Quantum Computing