Master the Concepts of Quantum Computing & Gain Hands-On Experience with IBM Qiskit for Quantum Programming
What you’ll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of mathematics and physics behind Quantum Computing
- Explore core concepts of Quantum Computing – Superposition, Interference and Entanglement
- Learn about Quantum Gates and construct Quantum Circuits with IBM Qiskit
- Learn Quantum Gate decomposition and Quantum Circuit Optimization of large Quantum Circuits
- Learn Quantum Teleportation and Superdense Coding with their implementation using IBM Qiskit
- Run your Quantum Programs on a real IBM Quantum Computer
- Gain Confidence to tackle Quantum Programming challenges organized by various Quantum Computing Industries
- Learn and gain background to think and analyze about Quantum Algorithms
This course includes:
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 articles
- 44 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Have coding experience with Python Programming language
- Have basic knowledge of Trigonometry, Complex Numbers, Linear Algebra and Probability
**Please note that more videos are being uploaded in the course**
Fascinated by Quantum Computing and it’s science fiction like capabilities? Then you arrived at the right place, this course is designed for you!
Quantum Computing is the intersection of computer science, mathematics and quantum physics which utilizes the phenomena of quantum mechanics to perform computations which classical computers cannot perform. Quantum computers are faster than classical computers and provides significant speedup in different kinds of algorithms such as searching data elements or breaking RSA encryption systems!
It is expected that the Quantum Computing industry is going to grow at a rapid rate from around USD 500 million in 2021 to nearly USD 1800 million (1.8 billion!) by 2026. Various industries such as banking, finance, space technology, defense, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, power, transportation, logistics, academia and government are going to do well out of this cutting-edge technology.
Several countries such as USA, China, Japan, UK, France, Germany, Spain, South Korea, India and Canada are investing large amounts of finances in the field of quantum computing due to its promising potential which is also going to create more jobs in this field. There is a huge talent deficit in the field of quantum computing and therefore much efforts and investments (in billions) have been put by various industries working on quantum computing through education and research. Some of the prominent players in quantum computing includes – IBM, Microsoft, Google, Intel, D-Wave, Xanadu Quantum Technologies, Rigetti Computing, Zapata Computing, Honeywell, IonQ, Cambridge Quantum, Oxford Quantum Circuits and many more!
This is a masterclass hands-on (practical coding) and theoretical course on quantum computing which will introduce you to the fundamentals of quantum computing and you will implement several important quantum algorithms which has practical real life use cases!
Just as Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Science or Artificial Intelligence became popular a few years back due to the availability of data sets and technology (GPUs and TPUs), in a very similar manner, the field quantum computing is witnessing rapid growth and is going to have a major impact in your lives through the release of products or services by industries. This is the time to make yourself future proof and remain ahead of others!
The course has been divided into the following parts which has a coherent structure to help you navigate according to your requirements:
- Part 1 – Introduction to Classical Computing
- Part 2 – Mathematical Pre-requisites for Quantum Computing – Trigonometry, Complex Numbers, Linear Algebra and Probability
- Part 3 – Quantum Mechanics for Quantum Computing
- Part 4 – Introduction to Quantum Computing
- Part 5 – Single Qubit Quantum Gates
- Part 6 – Multi Qubit Quantum Gates
- Part 7 – Constructing Quantum Circuits using Quantum Gates
- Part 8 – Quantum Teleportation
- Part 9 – Quantum Superdense Coding
- Part 10 – Deutsch’s Algorithm
- Part 11 – Deutsch-Jozsa Algorithm
- Part 12 – Bernstein-Vazirani Algorithm
- Part 13 – Simon’s Algorithm
- Part 14 – Grover’s Search Algorithm
- Part 15 – Quantum Fourier Transform (QFT)
- Part 16 – Quantum Phase Estimation (QPE)
- Part 17 – Shor’s Algorithm
This course is exciting and full of practical exercises to help you reinforce the concepts which you learn in each of the topics. You will be utilizing the IBM Qiskit and Python platform to construct the quantum circuits and various algorithms.
I am feeling very exuberant about Quantum Computing as it has already started to disrupt industries and research. I can’t wait to see you inside the course! I hope to see you soon in the course!
Founder & CEO
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are curious to know about Quantum Computing
- High School students with basic background on mathematics and Python programming
- University students who want to learn and apply Quantum Computing
- Industry professionals who want to up-skill themselves with Quantum Computing
- Technology enthusiasts who want to explore the world of Quantum Computing
- Business professionals who want to leverage the power of quantum computing in their decision making process
- Solopreneurs and Entrepreneurs who want to enter into this cutting-edge field and provide services to others
- Anyone who want to start their career in Quantum Computing
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning or AI professionals who want to up-skill themselves with Quantum Computing