Shirt Description:- from beginner to Expert Learn Malware backdoor and Buffer Overflow vulnerability & how to Exploit
What you’ll learn
- Learn How to use the immunity debugger for system Application debugging
- Understand how the CPU use the registers with the Stack
- Learn & Understand how the buffer overflow occurs
- Learn how to Use a debugger to examine the crash
- Learn Shellcode & how to generate using MSFVenom
- Identifying bad characters
- Targeting the EIP register & Exploit buffer overflow vulnerability
- Learn & Understand the different types of malware
- Learn How to Use NCAT for getting access on a victim’s Computer through internal network
- Learn How to Use reverse connection for getting access through external network (from the internet)
- Learn How to Create a persistent backdoor
- Learn How to Use the Metasploit & meterpreter shell for getting access & control on a system
- A detailed pdf documents are available for deep dive information
- Step by step of how to build your own virtual hacking environment & penetration testing Lab
- Step by Step of how to download & install the needed tools
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started
Welcome to my Course “Malware backdoor and Buffer Overflow Penetration Testing”
This course will take you on a journey of learning and understanding the system fundamentals and deep dive in debugging in order to understand how CPU use registers with the memory also how the buffer overflow vulnerability occurs & how to Exploit it. then learn what malware is, how to create backdoor with NCAT and how you can get control over a system.
Once you are able to understand how hackers think, you will be able to use your new skills to continue your learning in ethical hacking and penetration testing.
We have designed this course to enable those aspiring to enter the information security field. This course is perfect for anybody who is passionate about developing their skills in the field of Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, Cyber Security and Information Security. Also perfect for Anyone Planning to be Ethical Hacker, Penetration Tester, Reverse Engineer, Malware Analyst, Security consultants, etc.
No prior training is required to take this course as we will start with the basics. We welcome anyone with a thirst for learning.
Together, we will walk you through the entire learning process step by step.
With this course you’ll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section or send us a message and we’ll respond to you.
This course includes
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV