This course includes:
- 20+ hours on-demand video
- 30 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- This course is designed for beginner to advanced level of students.
- Prior knowledge of programming would be beneficial but not compulsory
- Basics of Computers
- Knowledge of any Text Editor on which you can write code
In this course, we’ll explore C programming language in an informal and practical way. We’ll start with the basics of C programming language, then quickly unravel the mystery of C programming language i.e the pointers. The course contains these topics which are the foundations of each programming language:
-Variables, Data Types and Operators
-Loop Statements and Functions
-File Handling and Command Line Arguments
-Arrays,Structures and Memory Management
-Pointers and Linked Lists
-String Handling Functions
-Stacks and queues Data Structures in C Programming Language
Who this course is for:
- Students who have no prior knowledge of programming and want to begin from the scratch.
- Proffessionals who wish to revive their C programming skills beginning from scratch moving to deeper concepts.
Enroll in 29 HOUR Coursera Python Course