C Programming 2022: Master The Fundamentals Of C Programming Language For Beginner Students in College/University
What you’ll learn
- Fundamentals of Programming
- Summarized & Concise Material [Saving TONS of Time!]
- Animated Explanation & Illustrations – Explaining “Hard Topics” EASY
- C Programming Language Concepts & Usage
- C Program Structure
- Using Input & Output functions
- Usage of Variables – declaration | initialization | access
- Control Flow – if | if-else | switch-cases
- Logical Operators
- Loops – while | do-while | for
- Functions – declaration | definition | usage
- Arrays – Why do we need them & How they can be used?
- Introducing “#define”
- Pointers – Time to Sweat! – Why | When | How
- Strings – Creating, Reading, Manipulating & Printing
- Recursion – Concept | Usage
This course includes:
- 20 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- A computer with Windows, Linux or Mac OS
- 4GB RAM (recommended)
- No prior knowledge is required! This course if for Absolute Beginners!
This course is mainly for Total Beginners and hobbyists who want to learn some new skills in an EASY and ATTRACTIVE manner.
Based on recent surveys, I’ve made a decision to OPTIMIZE this course for Beginner Students in College.
The content is structured in such a way that you don’t need to have any prior knowledge and it also contains PLENTY OF FULL EXERCISES WITH SOLUTIONS!
A Good Practice With OVER 100 Exercises With Full Solution During Different Sections Is EXACTLY What A Student Is Looking For!
So if you’re a student in college/university – I think you’re ABSOLUTELY going to LOVE this course.
What is C Programming Language?
C Language is the “mother” of all programming languages.
It first appeared almost 50 years ago and has been used for the development of:
- Operating Systems
- Core parts of famous databases (such as Oracle and MySQL)
- Smart Homes & Smart Cities
- Systems including Sensors and Micro Controllers (especially in Embedded Systems)
Also, if you’re familiar with Python Programming Language – then you better know that a lot of Python efficient libraries are actually implemented in C.
“C Language is definitely here to STAY!”
It’s HIGHLY USEFUL & HIGHLY EFFICIENT.
Also, it’s also considered that by learning C you’re definitely going to make your programming fundamentals VERY STRONG.
And finally to answer a question that a lot of you may have – there is a HIGH DEMAND for C Developers in the market – at both large companies as well as startups – and the salaries are usually PRETTY HIGH! 🙂
In this course, you’ll learn the fundamentals of programming using C Language – including different concepts such as:
- General Programming Concepts.✔️
- Input & Output ✔️
- How variables work ✔️
- Conditions & Control Flow ✔️
- Different types of Loops ✔️
- Functions ✔️
- Arrays ✔️
- Pointers ✔️
- Strings ✔️
- Recursions ✔️
- And maybe some additional sections ✔️
At every section, you will be given with:
- Introduction to the General Concept.
- Implementing Concept in C Programming Language.
- Hands-On Exercises Challenges + FULL VIDEO SOLUTION.
- Cool Milestones such as:
- Developing a Calculator.
- Developing your own Weather Station.
- Password Guess Program.
- And many more Cool Milestones that will make you feel how the Theoretical and Practical knowledge are getting together!
- EXTRA Sections – OPTIONAL.
By the end of the course – you should be able to analyze and solve various programming problems on your own.
*This course is also for students all around the world having a hard time sitting in a class full of students and not understanding their Lecturer to the fullest.
So if you’re a Total Beginner, a student or you’re just curious about the topic – this course is ABSOLUTELY FOR YOU!
Who this course is for:
- People totally new to programming [no prior knowledge required]
- Beginner C Developers
- Students at the Academy
- Graduated Engineers that want to repeat Summarized & Concise Material
Join us on Telegram