Statistics course for beginners. Gain the ability to apply Statistics & Probability to various business applications
You’re looking for a complete course on Statistics and Probability, right?
You’ve found the right Statistics and Probability with Excel course! This course will teach you the skill to apply statistics and data analysis tools to various business applications.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Learn the concepts of Probability and statistics required for making business decisions
- Learn important probability distributions such as Normal distribution, Poisson distribution, Exponential distribution, Binomial distribution etc
- Conceptual and practical understanding of a Confidence Interval
- Understand the z-statistic and the t-statistic
- Learn how to perform Single Tail and Two Tail Hypothesis Tests
- Understand the logic of Hypothesis Testing
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course on Probability and Statistics in Excel.
If you are a business manager, or business analyst or an executive, or a student who wants to learn Probability and Statistics concepts and apply these techniques to real-world problems of the business function, this course will give you a solid base for Probability and Statistics by teaching you the most important concepts of Probability and Statistics and how to implement them in MS Excel.
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
- Theoretical concepts and use cases
- Step-by-step instructions on implementation in MS Excel
- Downloadable Excel files containing data and solutions used in MS Excel
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts in MS Excel
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies are something that differentiates this course from any other course available online.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek (MBA – FMS Delhi, B. Tech – IIT Roorkee) and Pukhraj (MBA – IIM Ahmedabad, B. Tech – IIT Roorkee). As managers in the Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problems using Analytics and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of business analytics in this course. We have in-hand experience in Business Analysis.
Also learn: Python course