Learn Joysticks n Sliders to Rig your character’s Face and anythings you want and improve your motion graphics.
In the first chapter of this course we will introduce the Joystick script and explain its tools.
We will first explain the tools of the joystick panel and how they work and then we’ll talk about Sliders panel tools, so that in the next few chapters that we’ll be doing the project and rigging the face, no more ambiguity about the tools of this script.
In the second chapter we will start with the design of the girl’s head and then how to rig it.
in the third chapter of this course you’ll learn another way to rig a character which is suitable for cases the charachter’s face has more details or you need more poses of your character’s head
and in the fourth chapter we’ll talk about how to rig a car an create 3D modes for it, to understand that Joystick script is not just for the head and facial rigging but also for other objects.
Here some of the techniques you will Learn:
- you will learn how to use this script professionally for rigging,
- you’ll learn how to use expressions in your rigging process,
- you’ll learn how to rig your character’s head in two useful ways
- and how to rig your character’s head using joysticks panel
- and how to rig your character’s head using switch panel.
- How to rig a 3d car with joystick script in after effects.
- and many other techniques of rigging!
This is a very practical course, That will give you the Practical knowledge of Rigging in Joysticks ‘n Sliders and Adobe After Effects.
With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and start rigging your character for your next Project.
So, I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- intermediate to Advanced Character Rigging & Animation in the After Effects
- Those who are looking to become professional in Rigging
- Riggers looking for simple tools to create complex rigging
- Riggers and Animators looking for the best results in the easiest ways
- Motion desiners who want to improve their videos.