This course helps you to setup production ready Kubernetes setup to work with CI/CD pipeline with helm
Last updated 2/2020
What you’ll learn
- Production ready Kubernetes setup for Continuous deployment in DEVOPS
- Kubernetes and DevOps
Do you want to build a CI/CD pipeline to Deploy Applications or Microservices on Kubernetes Cluster by using helm and Jenkinsfile? then you are at the right place.
Here you can see a CI/CD pipeline by using tools using Git, Jenkins, helm, Docker, and Kubernetes. This gives some light on how the IT industry uses Kubernetes Cluster
I have over 11+ years of experience in DevOps and have a deep understanding of this domain. So, I will be teaching you in detail with the step-by-step demonstration.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to build CI/CD pipeline to Deploy Applications or Microservices on Kubernetes Cluster by using helm and Jenkinsfile
- Anyone who wants to Enhance their skills in this domain
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineers, Developers
This course includes
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV