It has never been easier to start a Podcast! So what are you waiting for to get started? Welcome to this Podcasting Crash Course.
In this course you will learn about the fundamentals of Podcasting and everything you need to know to get up and running with your Podcast in less than 5 mins! We will cover the What, the How, the Why, the Where and the When of Podcasting.
In this Podcasting Crash Course you’ll also find a lot of valuable Podcasting resources, including where to host your Podcast for FREE and where to find FREE cover images for your Podcast. Plus even free audio you can use in your Podcast.
Why Start a Podcast?
- To unleash your creativity
- To make money! Podcasting is can be an incredible source of passive income. In this course I show you how and why
- To make yourself heard
- To share thoughts and knowledge
- To expand and grow your audience
- To make money (e.g. passive income)
- Because you like talking!
- Because you like sharing knowledge
- Because you’ve always wanted to create one!
- Because you want to unleash your inner artist!
What will you learn?
- The fundamentals of Podcasting
- How to use your mobile phone to create a Podcast & why it’s the best approach
- About everything you need to start a Podcast
- How to create a Podcast that stands our from the crowd
- Where yo host your Podcast
- How to make money with your Podcast
- What characterizes successful Podcasts
- How to conduct interviews for your Podcast (including recording tips and more)
- How to grow your audience and increase listener engagement
- The basics and essentials of Podcasting
°°If you already made up your mind about taking this course just click on the “Buy Now” button at the top, right hand side.°° If not, keep reading about this incredible Podcasting course
Why take this course and not another one?
- It’s a Crash Course. So you will hit the ground running in no time!
- It was created by a successful Podcaster and host of the Join Me for Coffee Podcast which boasts thousands of listeners worldwide
- It includes free tools, tips and resources
- You will be able to network with other Podcasters in our Podcasting community
- It’s practical and full of real world examples. I’ll hand hold you through a live recording of one my Podcast episodes!
- You will learn where to find free cover art for your Podcast
How will this help you?
- You will be able to launch your Podcast in no time
- You will feel more confident about starting your Podcasting journey
- You won’t waste time doing research on where to host your Podcast and how to distribute it across the different channels. I already did that and will share with you everything I learnt about that
- You will become a Certified Podcaster; when you complete this course you will get a Certificate of Completion
This course is specifically for:
- People who want to learn about Podcasting
- Those keen on understanding the fundamentals and basics of Podcasting
- People interested in launching their first Podcast quickly
- People interested in making money with their Podcast
- People who want a quick guide to starting a Podcast
- Those who would like to understand about Podcast hosting, distribution, listener growth, engagement and monetization
- Those who want to learn about audio quality, recording, interviews and the art of simplicity
This course is not suitable for:
- People that prefer quantity over quality.
- People that like lengthy and theoretical explanations.
- People who aren’t prepared to go through the entire course and take notes.
- People who expect things to work out without any effort or preparation.
- People who already have a lot of experience with Podcasting and are more intermediate to advanced.
°°If you think this course is for you, then go ahead and click “Buy Now” and we’ll be in touch soon.°°
What are people saying about this course?
People love this course, but don’t take my word for it. Feel free to read below from students just like you!
“A smart little intro course for beginners, who want to find out more about podcasting and with great ideas HOW to start & experiment with it. Am really happy with the AWESOME LINKS section, everybody needs to know about this! : ))” -Ivon Timmermans
“Useful and helpful information; definitely gave what I needed to get my podcast ideas off of the ground.” -Urith Myree
“Short and sweet, enough to get you going” -Elmarie Kleingeld
“Short, to the point, and inspiring. Thank you!” -Rebekah Welch
“This is an excellent course for someone who wants to learn how to create a Podcast. Mauricio gives a lot of information, clearly, in a few words, brief but very comprehensive. He also mentioned lots of links and resources so that students can succeed creating their own podcasts.” -Graciela Ponti
✐ Who is behind this course?
An Indie Podcaster and host of the Join Me for Coffee Podcast. Also serial entrepreneur, techie, life hacker, expert Project Manager and MBA (x2) who founded Podcasters Haven (podcastershaven dot com).
What’s New (Latest Course Updates)
- General improvements and enhancements
- Added new tools, apps and resources
- Added two real world examples of Podcasts that are already Live
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
- Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don’t rely on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
- 24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
- Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human “Siri.” If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
- Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I’ve learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
- Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won’t make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it’s about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.