To clear Java Interviews with confidence
Java Course with Practical Examples for Absolute Beginners is created with the goal to teach you Java in a clear and interesting way. Most of the books, tutorials or even courses don’t give you the knowledge needed to get a job as a developer.
With over 40,000 students enrolled and having one of the best ratings, this Java course can give you all the knowledge needed for developers.
This course is a great choice for you if want to:
- get the skills needed to be hired as a Java developer
- or you want to reach a more advanced level in your Java knowledge
- or you want to build your own project in Java
- or you are looking for a course that can give a good base for learning Android or Spring
This is a Java course that can help you to achieve any of these.
The course builds up from the very basics to the advanced and expert level. So you can find this course useful if you are a complete beginner or even if have previous Java knowledge and you would like to level up your skills.
Why would you learn Java?
Java is one of the most popular programming languages and the whole course is focusing on showing you the language features that are used at the biggest tech companies from the Fortune 500 list, like Apple, Netflix, Google or Amazon.
While programming languages rise and fall, Java has been among the best programming languages for more than 20 years and by now it has more than 9 million Java developers all around the world. Also, one of the languages that constantly evolving based on the business needs.
Okay, but why should you take this course?
Most of the courses and tutorials are very boring and the instructor is simply reading a prewritten text from a paper and you must be very aware not to fall asleep after 30 minutes.
But if you would like to learn Java easily without the unnecessary parts through interesting practical examples from many areas of life. Then this course can be a great choice for you.
This course is also tailored to teach you the necessary knowledge and not spending time on the unnecessary part. This course could have 80 hours but that would only be a waste of time. Also, the level-based structure helps you to see on which level you’re at.
Every concept has a very clear and simple explanation with real-life examples so it’s easier to understand and remember the concepts.
Also, you can join the group of over 40,000 students who are already enrolled in the course. With over 1,000 ratings and it’s rated as one of the best courses.
What will I learn in this course?
Here is the list of the topics that you’ll find in this Java course. You might not understand some of them, but they are all explained in the course:
- How Java code builds up from the very bottom, variables, data types(primitives and object reference type). How to create your own types, classes. What’s the difference between a class and an object
- Operators and how to use them. Core Java keywords (public, static, void, class, interface, enum). Loops and control flows. Different kinds of code blocks
- How to develop Java applications the fastest way and how to use the best Java developer tool IntelliJ (which is completely free)
- How methods work, how you can create your own methods and how to call them. What parameters are and how to add them to the methods. How to define arrays and where to use them
- Clean code principles like DRY (Don’t Repeat Yourself), KISS (Keep It Simple and Stupid), YAGNI (You Ain’t Gonna Need It)
- How to create, write, read, copy and delete files
- The 4 Object-Oriented Principles (Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction, Polymorphism) and how to use them in Java
Also learn: Data Science