Sorting & Searching Made Easy – Programs manages more and more data and requires faster access – Avoid making mistakes
Python is the chosen language to learn programming for obvious reasons:
- Python is easy to master
- It is easy to solve complex problems in an elegant manner
- …and it is a used by many professionals in most professions
Python is the chosen language to master Sorting and Searching
- It is easy to turn concepts into code.
- There is no overhead in learning syntax to achieve performance.
- You only need to master how to turn concepts into code – this course will cover that.
Why master Sorting and Searching?
- The amount of data in the world increases and becomes more complex – mastering data efficient is key.
- Naive searching algorithms are slow – today we are more impatient than ever.
- It teaches you when to use pre-computations, like sorting, to solve problems faster.
How will you benefit from this course?
- You will master the simples way to turn sorting algorithms into code.
- When to which sorting algorithm – master the various advantages.
- Understand how run-time is affected by the sorting.
- How sorting uses extra space – some more effective than others.
- When to sort before searching in your data.
- Fully utilise binary search in your data.
If you want to become a good programmer you need to have some basic understanding of the underlying programming concepts. The more programming concepts you understand, the more problems you can solve in Python.
In this course we will cover some essential sorting and searching algorithms in an straight forward and easy to understand way. You will be learning along the way and implement the various sorting and searching algorithms to get an understanding of it.
This course covers the following.
- Understand why Sorting and Searching are essential to understand in programming
- Make simple and easy to understand implementations of simple sort, bubble sort, insertion sort and merge sort.
- Learn how the simple search is implemented as well as the efficient binary search.
The course is structures in an easy understandable way.
- Understand the sorting and searching algorithms
- How to simplest turn that understanding of sorting algorithms into code.
- Learn how to implement it yourself.
You code along.
- At each step you make the implementation along with me.
- You implement it on all stages to increase your understanding of the sorting and searching algorithms.
- Basically, we learn along the way.
Who is this course for?
- You have some used Python on any level.
- You may be a beginner that want to programme as a professional.
- …or you have been programming for years, but need to understand the basics better
- You do understand the concepts of Python functions, lists, if, for and while-loops.
- …that’s all you need – still uncertain of your skills – check out the prerequisite lecture that takes you through the requirements.
The course has a 30 day money back guarantee that ensures if you are not satisfied, you will get your money back. Also, feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.