This is a brand new Machine Learning and Data Science course just launched and updated this month with the latest trends and skills for 2021! Become a complete Data Scientist and Machine Learning engineer! Join a live online community of 400,000+ engineers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked for large companies in places like Silicon Valley and Toronto. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies. You will go from zero to mastery!
Learn Data Science and Machine Learning from scratch, get hired, and have fun along the way with the most modern, up-to-date Data Science course on Udemy (we use the latest version of Python, Tensorflow 2.0 and other libraries). This course is focused on efficiency: never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete Machine Learning tutorials anymore. We are pretty confident that this is the most comprehensive and modern course you will find on the subject anywhere (bold statement, we know).
This comprehensive andproject based course will introduce you to all of the modern skills of a Data Scientist and along the way, we will build many real world projects to add to your portfolio. You will get access to all the code, workbooks and templates (Jupyter Notebooks) on Github, so that you can put them on your portfolio right away! We believe this course solves the biggest challenge to entering the Data Science and Machine Learning field: having all the necessary resources in one place and learning the latest trends and on the job skills that employers want.
The curriculum is going to be very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of becoming a professional Machine Learning and Data Science engineer. The course covers 2 tracks. If you already know programming, you can dive right in and skip the section where we teach you Python from scratch. If you are completely new, we take you from the very beginning and actually teach you Python and how to use it in the real world for our projects. Don’t worry, once we go through the basics like Machine Learning 101 and Python, we then get going into advanced topics like Neural Networks, Deep Learning and Transfer Learning so you can get real life practice and be ready for the real world (We show you fully fledged Data Science and Machine Learning projects and give you programming Resources and Cheatsheets)!
The topics covered in this course are:
– Data Exploration and Visualizations
– Neural Networks and Deep Learning
– Model Evaluation and Analysis
– Python 3
– Tensorflow 2.0
– Data Science and Machine Learning Projects and Workflows
– Data Visualization in Python with MatPlotLib and Seaborn
– Transfer Learning
– Image recognition and classification
– Train/Test and cross validation
– Supervised Learning: Classification, Regression and Time Series
– Decision Trees and Random Forests
– Ensemble Learning
– Hyperparameter Tuning
– Using Pandas Data Frames to solve complex tasks
– Use Pandas to handle CSV Files
– Deep Learning / Neural Networks with TensorFlow 2.0 and Keras
– Using Kaggle and entering Machine Learning competitions
– How to present your findings and impress your boss
– How to clean and prepare your data for analysis
– K Nearest Neighbours
– Support Vector Machines
– Regression analysis (Linear Regression/Polynomial Regression)
– How Hadoop, Apache Spark, Kafka, and Apache Flink are used
– Setting up your environment with Conda, MiniConda, and Jupyter Notebooks
– Using GPUs with Google Colab
Do check: Geeksforgeeks course