Updated 2021 – Learn Jira Software and the Agile Framework including Scrum/Kanban – Bonus Confluence and Basecamp
Learning Jira and Agile Project Management 101 for Beginners (Learning Scrum Basics)
Why take this course?
- All software need to take the course is FREE.
- Learn Jira Software, Agile Project Management and Basecamp project management
- Learn how to use Jira and run a scrum project using the Agile Framework
- Learn the 12 Agile Principles
- This course will teach you what agile is, definitions, Jira real world examples that you can follow along with.
- This is a beginner level course and will not go into the administration of Jira, and all the functionality that Jira can be used for. It will get you up and running in a short amount of time and you can learn more as you get more advanced.
- You will Learn how to use Confluence
- Confluence Navigation, Spaces, Pages Macros and Settings
- You will Learn my favorite tool Basecamp using the FREE version.
- What is Jira and how to use it.
- What is Agile Project Management.
- Overview of Agile Definitions
- What is difference between Scrum and Kanban
- How to create Tasks
- How to create Epics
- How to create Sub-Tasks
- How to create Sprints
- And explain what a velocity chart is.
- By the end of this course, you’ll have everything you need to create a project in Jira, and a basic understanding of Jira to help you build your career, start using Jira in your organization or start using Jira to track your personal tasks
Also learn: css course