Become a Core Java Expert easily and in step-by-step manner
What you’ll learn
- Write Professional Java code using industry best practices
- Face Java interviews and tests with confidence
- Showcase your professional code debugging skills
This course includes:
- 22.5 hours on-demand video
- 20 articles
- 152 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- A computer/laptop: I have used Windows environment for this course
- A small will to learn Java 🙂
- Nothing else as software used in this course are free for personal use
A lot of efforts and time had been put in this course so that students can become Java experts very easily. All the lectures are arranged in a specific order to maximize the learning experience.
Along with 22.5 hours of Video lectures, you will find 70+ coding challenges and 100+ Quiz questions, which makes it a complete Core Java learning package.
See what fellow students have to say about this course:
“Great course! Everything is explained from scratch, starting with what happening at runtime in every code using class diagrams and white board. Teacher use lots of examples to explain every concept and he offers many tests and quiz after each section to verify your understanding. I recommend 100% this course!” – Mihof Gabriel Sorin
“I simply love the way he explains in details every single process” – Syed
“Thankful to Udayan, me to be a part of this course. Whatever the topics he had covered i learned a lot .He starts explaining conceptual then moves to practically which i feel better way to learn.He covered many loop holes in the course. The way he explained debugging of code is also superb .He even provided coding challenges and quiz which are more helpful .Based on , i feel one of the best course ever had.My suggestion for a beginner or an experienced this course grows your confidence levels. Please join and enjoy.” – Rashik Kumar
“Everything is very clear” – Tony Manrique
“This is the first online course I completed 🙂 This course covers all the concepts of core java with examples. All the topics were covered in in-depth and instructor is very knowledgeable.
This course has lots of exercises and quiz questions and these test the concepts learned in the given section. Best course not only for beginners but for intermediate learners as well. Instructor has covered lots of industry best practices to be followed in real world projects. Debugging techniques were covered in depth as well. One of the best courses I have ever had.” – Saandip
Being an inquisitive student myself, I always wanted to know why’s of everything. I sometimes got the answers, sometimes I didn’t.
In this course, I have tried to give why’s of most of the concepts. Rather than simply accepting the rules, if you know the reason behind, it is a lot more easier to understand.
In my teaching experience, I have observed that traditional black/white boards are extremely effective teaching aids, therefore I used lots of screen drawing to simulate the same classroom experience. In the lectures I have also included a lot of practical tips and tricks, best practices and dos and don’ts, which will help you in professional assignments.
I will start this course by downloading, installing and configuring required software.
Then in next section, I will help you to write your first Java program in text editor as well as Eclipse IDE and I will slowly cover following topics in detail:
- Understand JVM, JRE and JDK
- Javadoc and developer comments and their significance.
- Variables, Data Types and Operators
- Control Statements Types
- Java arrays and Command-line arguments
- Packages, classpath and User-input
- Eclipse debugging in detail
- Classes, objects, constructors, initialization blocks, type of variables, methods and Garbage collection
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts: Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Abstraction
- Access specifier, instanceof operator and casting
- String, StringBuilder and Wrapper classes
To check the details of each topic, you can download course synopsis from Add-ons section.
If you want to get 100% out of this course, then I recommend to complete the sections in sequence, don’t jump :). Solve all the questions given in Video lectures along with Java Coding Challenge exercises, to practice your newly acquired skills. Attempt all the quiz questions provided at the end of each section to validate your knowledge.
Although respective source code is provided with the lectures; you can download complete workspace from Add-ons section.
If you have doubts, then please ask your questions in discussion board and I will reply to your queries within 24 – 48 hours.
Hope you enjoy this course and level up your Java expertise.
Modules were added in JDK 9 under the project codename JIGSAW. It itself is a vast topic to learn, which is not necessary at this time for learning core java concepts.
So, it is recommended to work with the latest JDK 8 release.
Once you are confident about your core concepts, then you can proceed with learning newly added features in JDK 9 onwards.
Who this course is for:
- The course is ideal for beginners, no previous programming experience is required
- Software developers working in other languages, switching to Java
- Students / Java developers who are not confident about their current Core Java concepts
- Professional not doing good in Core Java interviews / assignments
- Java professionals with extensive knowledge and experience may not benefit much out of this course
Also check: Jquery course