Learn the Basics of Neural Networks, its building blocks and how Neural Networks work using Python
What you’ll learn
- Basics of Neural Networks
- How does a Neural Network work?
- Different kinds of Neural Networks (ANN, RNN,CNN)
- Implementing Neural Networks using Python
Introduction to Neural Network
- Welcome to Introduction to Neural Networks
- Getting started with Neural Network
- Exercise : Getting started with Neural Network
- Independent and dependent variables
- Understanding Forward Propogation
- Exercise : Forward Propogation
- Error and Reason for Error
- Exercise : Error and Reason for Error
- Gradient Descent Intuition
- Understanding Math Behind Gradient Descent
- Exercise : Gradient Descent
- Back Propagation
- Exercise : Back Propagation
- Summary of the Module
Applications of Neural Networks
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Audio Processing
- Bonus Lecture
- This course assumes that you are comfortable with Python programming.
There has been a tremendous boom in the applications of Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing now a days.
The applications of Computer Vision range from understanding the environment in a Self – Driving Car to build Facial Recognition based Attention Systems for classrooms in Education Industry. Natural Language Processing on the other hand helps us to build ChatBots.
Computer Vision systems deal with high variety and volume of data, specifically images or videos. It is represented as bits and blobs which is hard to explain to a machine. As a result, these systems need intricate techniques to make sense of the data and then make data driven decisions.
This course is designed to give you a taste of how the neural networks works which are the basic building blocks behind any computer vision or natural language processing applications.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Data Science Learners with interest in deep learning
- Data Scientists
- Python Developers
This course includes
- On-demand video
- 6 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion