From there we’ll dive into a series of 12+ advanced Excel demos guaranteed to turn you into an absolute data viz rockstar. These aren’t “textbook” demos that you can find on Excel YouTube channels; these are projects adapted from actual, award-winning work featured by Microsoft, MIT, and the New York Times. I’ve built my analytics career around data visualization, and I can help you do the same.
We’ll cover advanced Excel data viz topics that you won’t find anywhere else, including:
- Custom image overlay charts
- Automation with named ranges and OFFSET/COUNTA functions
- Scroll & Zoom functionality with Excel form controls
- Animated charts to visualize changes over time
- Dynamic, custom Excel dashboards
- Value-based chart formatting
- Custom gauge charts & pacing charts
- Grid visuals using Excel array formulas
Whether you’re looking for a quick primer, trying to diversify your Excel skill set, or hoping to step up your Excel data visualization game in a major way, this course is for you.
See you there!
-Chris (Founder, Maven Analytics)
Looking for the full business intelligence stack? Search for “Maven Analytics“ to browse our full course library, including Excel, Power BI, MySQL, and Tableau courses!
*NOTE: Full course includes downloadable resources and Excel project files, homework and course quizzes, lifetime access and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Most lectures compatible with Excel 2016, Excel 2019 or Office 365.