This course from geeksforgeeks teaches you write code run faster, use less memory and prepare for Software Engineer Interview with real interview questions
What you’ll learn
- Write code that run faster, and use less memory
- Learn Data Structure and how to apply these Data Structures on problems in Java
- Solve coding questions have been seen in Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Amazon job interview.
- Learn algorithms analysis and implementation.
- Prepare for job interview
- Learn problem solving strategies
- Learn how to find complexity of code and algorithms
Updated for 2021 hiring season! Join a live online community of over 400,000+ developers and a course taught by an industry expert that has actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto as a senior developer. Graduates of this course are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook + other top tech companies.
Want to land a job at a great tech company like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, or other companies but you are intimidated by the interview process and the coding questions? Do you find yourself feeling like you get “stuck” every time you get asked a coding question? This course is your answer. Using the strategies, lessons, and exercises in this course, you will learn how to land offers from all sorts of companies.
Many developers who are “self taught”, feel that one of the main disadvantages they face compared to college educated graduates in computer science is the fact that they don’t have knowledge about algorithms, data structures and the notorious Big-O Notation. Get on the same level as someone with computer science degree by learning the fundamental building blocks of computer science which will give you a big boost during interviews. You will also get access to our private online chat community with thousands of developers online to help you get through the course.
Here is what you will learn in this course:
1. Big O notation
2. Data structures:
* Hash Tables
* Singly Linked Lists
* Doubly Linked Lists
* Trees (BST, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Binary Heaps)
* Tree Traversal
* Breadth First Search
* Depth First Search
* Dynamic Programming
– How to get more interviews
– What to do during interviews
– What do do after the interview
– How to answer interview questions
– How to handle offers
– How to negotiate your salary
– How to get a raise
Unlike most instructors, I am not a marketer or a salesperson. I am a senior developer and programmer who has worked and managed teams of engineers and have been in these interviews both as an interviewee as well as the interviewer.
My job as an instructor will be successful if I am able to help you become better at interviewing and land more jobs. This one skill can really change the course of your career and I hope you sign up today to see what it can do for your career!
Also check: Python Data Structure Course