Learn Blender 2.8 tools & interfaces to create 3D models, render your textured assets, manage your scenes and much more
What you’ll learn
- After taking this course you will be familiar with Blender 2.80 and you will be able to start creating your own work
- You will be comfortable enough with Blender 2.80 to go ahead and attempt more advanced courses and tutorials
This course includes:
- 15 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 24 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- There is no prior knowledge of Blender or 3D graphics is required for this course
- You need a PC, Mac or Laptop capable of running Blender 2.80 with a GPU supporting OpenGL 3.3
This is the perfect course to kickstart your career or hobby in 3D.
**Some proceeds from this course are donated to The Blender Foundation, supporting the Blender community and keeping Blender free and open-source forever**
This course covers every important aspect of Blender 2.8, the most advanced version of Blender yet. Blender is a free, open source digital content creation application that allows artists to create amaing 3D models, animation, visual effects, product visualisations, motion graphics, 2D digital hand drawn animation and much, much more.
This couse will help you get familiar with Blender 2.8’s interfaces, from its various tool bars, editor windows, contextual menus and its modelling, lighting, texturing and rendering toolsets.
Using the provided scene files you will be able to follow along and quickly get to grips with concepts like data management, collections, scenes, view layers, linking and appending.
From there I’ll delve into some of the newer features of Blender 2.8. You will be able to use the ability to customise your workspace, create materials and shaders in the new Look Dev mode and render your scenes in real time usign the EEVEE engine. This will make creating your own scenes and rendering out a final image much easier and quicker than any other software available.
This is a constantly improving course, Projects will be added regularly and videos upload several times per month, projects include:
- A complete Title sequence, modelled, animated, textured, lit, rendered, compositing and edited all within Blender.
- Interior modelling, lighting, rendering and compositing
- Hard Surface modeling
- Procedural texturing and the Node Editor
- Creating a stylised, historical building using texture painting, sculpting and freeform render techniques and post-production.
I am always looking for suggestions from students for future projects, add ons and techniques that you want to be covered in this course. Feel free to message me anytime with your suggestions, feedback and questions.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wishing to learn to create and texture 3d models
- Anyone wishing to learn the new version of Blender, Blender 2.80
- Anyone familiar with previous versions of Blender who want to learn about the new features and updated interface