What is Node.js?
Why learn Node?
Node is great for prototyping and agile development as well as building super fast and highly scalable apps; Companies like Uber and PayPal use Node in production to build applications because it requires fewer people and less code. Plus, Node has the largest ecosystem of open-source library, so you don’t have to build everything from scratch.
A step-by-step, A to Z course
What you’ll get when you sign up for this course:
- 15 hours of HD videos, complete with exercises and solutions
- A real-world project: you’ll build the back-end for a video rental application, not a dummy to-do app!
- No more wasted time on lengthy courses or out-of-date tutorials
- Up-to-date and practical information and solutions (no fluff!)
- The opportunity to learn at your own pace – lifetime access – so take your time if you prefer
- Expert tips to become a Node rockstar
- The best practices and common pitfalls to avoid
- Watch on any device, online or offline – mobile friendly and downloadable lessons
- Certificate of completion to present to your employer
You’ll learn to:
- Confidently build RESTful services (APIs) using Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB
- Employ the best practices for Node.js
- Avoid common mistakes
Do check: Functional Programming