Develop Production grade Fullstack Projects with MERN stack and start apply applying Jobs as MERN stack developer
In this course, you will learn everything that is needed for you to become a Pro Fullstack developer in a hands-on step by step approach.
In this MERN stack course you are going to learn all the components that will help you develop your own production grade full stack application.
You will be able to apply for any Job related to MERN stack.
Everything will be taught from scratch with practical examples.
Following are the topics that will be covered in this course:
- 1.1-ReactJS introduction and environment setup
- 1.2-create react app
- 1.3-program flow and project files walkthrough
- 1.4-types of components in react
- 1.5-creating and using 1st functional component
- 1.6-creating 1st stateful class component
- 1.7-ES6 functional component, export and import
- 1.8-comparision between functional and class component
- 1.9-react hooks intro
- 1.10-jsx explained
- 1.11-props in functional and class component
- 1.12-state vs props
- 1.13-deep dive into setState
- 1.14-Handling form in class component part-1
- 1.15-Handling form in class component part-2
- 1.16-componentDidMount lifecycle onload method
We will use the following technologies:
- MONGODB – NoSQL database for storing data as documents and collection
- EXPRESS JS – Web framework for developing RESTful web services/API’s
- REACT JS – Library for developing the single page UI with functional components
- NODE JS – Runtime environment for developing our backend application
- Bcrypt JS – Npm package for encrypting and decrypting password
- Json Web Token(JWT) – For secure token based communication between frontend and backend via API calls
- REACT REDUX – For state management in our React application
- localStorage – For storing application information in the frontend
- Nodemon – Npm package for auto-reload of backend changes
- Cloudinary – Cloud storage for storing images
- Visual studio code – Development tool/IDE
We will also learn the debugging techniques and best practices that will help you become an awesome MERN stack developer.