What you’ll learn
- Get Challenged with simple logical challenges and learn Python by solving them in Python online
- 100 Challenges in Python
- If you have already learnt Python from some course, these challenges will help you challenge your learning.
This course includes:
- 31 mins on-demand video
- 100 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- If you are new to Python you can check out my other course on udemy – ‘Python Programming Beginners Tutorial : Python 3 Programming’
Welcome to the ‘100 Python Challenges’ coding exercises. This course extensively covers various topics in Python such as basic programming questions, string, list, dictionary, set, class, datetime module, file handling, variable scope, try-except clause etc.,
If you are new to Python then I recommend my other course ‘Python Programming Beginners Tutorial : Python 3 Programming’. Anybody can take this course even without any prior programming experience. Every topic has been explained in detail and in a way that is easy to understand using examples.
After completing the Python course, you can start answering the coding exercises which will boost your confidence, this course is also helpful to anyone applying for job interviews. There are plenty of practice problems which will improve your problem solving skills.
Video lectures are added to few of the coding exercises, these lectures explain the exercises in more detail.
Points to be noted while answering the coding exercises:
1. Every coding exercise has been provided with a template that can be used to write your code. The template defines the function name to be used when defining your functions and also shows the variables to be returned by your function.
2.Unless otherwise stated you do not have to verify the inputs passed to your function. If the input to your function has to be validated for some reason, the same shall be mentioned in the exercise.
3. After writing your code click on the ‘Check Solution’ button, then a message will be displayed on the screen which states whether your code is correct or not. When you click on the ‘Check Solution’ button, required arguments are passed to your function to verify the code.
If you have any questions or need help answering the exercises you can reach out to the instructor.
Wishing you the best.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Python are welcome to try.
Recommended: DATA Integration [10 Hour]