In this course, we will build a completely customized eCommerce / shopping cart application from scratch using Django & REACT with the following functionality…
- Full featured shopping cart
- Product reviews and ratings
- Top products carousel
- Product pagination
- Product search feature
- User profile with orders
- Admin product management
- Admin user management
- Admin Order details page
- Mark orders as delivered option
- Checkout process (shipping, payment method, etc)
- PayPal / credit card integration
This is not a documentation-type course. This is a jump in and get your hands dirty course where by the end, you have an actual real-world project to use and put on your portfolio. You will learn the following by completing this course..
- React with Functional Components & Hooks
- React router
- React-Bootstrap UI library
- How to structure components
- Component level state & props
- Managing global state with Redux (Actions & Reducers)
- Using Redux state in components (useDispatch & useSelector)
- Creating an extensive back end with Express
- JWT authentication (JSON web tokens)
- Custom error handler
- Integrating the PayPal API
- Project deployment
- Much more!
This project is a collaboration with Brad Traversy where we will be taking his original MEARN Stack ecommerce course and building it out with a Django backend instead of Node, JS & Express. Brad & I decided it would be fun to remake the exact same project with a Django backend/API and connect it to the same React frontend/design.
My hope is that you learn how not to only build out this application but add on your own features to it. We learn best by building & customizing our own projects.
Also enroll in SQL Course