Web development with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap 4. Build responsive websites, learn core concepts behind the Python and Django
Welcome to Web Development with Bootstrap, Python & Django course.
This course will be your gateway to learn web design with blank HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap files with a step-by-step approach. We can assure you that only this course will enough for you to learn web development from scratch to intermediate. Then you will learn Python Programming step-by-step.
I made Python 3 programming simple and easy with exercises, challenges, and lots of real-life examples. Then we will continue with the Django framework for developers because it provides the infrastructure required for database-driven websites that have user authentication, content administration, contact forms, and more. Instead of creating all of these features from scratch, you can use the Django framework that is already built so you can focus your time on developing your web app instead.
We’ll be moving rapidly to give you the quickest, yet most thorough web development experience.
In this course, we have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an HTML page associated with it and has a start state. As we move along through the lectures, you code along with us while learning all that Bootstrap 4 offers including helpers/utilities, components, widgets, grid, and more.
What you will learn?
In this course, we will start from the very beginning and go all the way to programming with hands-on examples. We will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software on your machine. Then during the course, you will learn;
- Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
- Learn and create amazing high-quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- Master every single Bootstrap component
- Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
- Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
- Learn how to add Website Scrolling Animation to any Bootstrap Component or HTML Element
- Variables, Data types, Numbers, Strings
- Conditionals and Loops
- Functions and modules
- Lists, Dictionaries, and Tuples
- File operations
- Object-Oriented Programming
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned instructors’ expertise.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, all programming languages updates its system, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now Web Development with Bootstrap, Python & Django course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Checkout: Python course