VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Data Center Virtualization Design 2021
Welcome to the VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Data Center Virtualization Design 2021
The course contains 2 practice tests with 88 questions in total, timed to 150 minutes, and the passing score-adjusted at 90% Questions are very similar to the real exam.
* All questions are very similar to the real exam (3V0-21.21) vmware exam.
* For each simulator you have the chance to mark questions for review, saved, and skip questions.
SIMULATOR 1 —— 44 QUESTIONS
SIMULATOR 2 —— 44 QUESTIONS
Earning this certification validates that you have advanced knowledge of end-user computing environments and components, and are able to recommend and design VMware solutions to meet specific goals and requirements. This industry-recognized certification improves your credibility among your peers and proves that you have a deep understanding of data center virtualization design principles and methodologies.
Certification path if you hold no VCAP certifications
1. (Required) Earn the VCP-DCV 2021 (Or hold a VCP-DCV 2020) VCP-DCV 2021
2. (Recommended) Attend ONE of the required training courses VMware vSphere: Design [V7]
3. (Required) Review and study the topics and objectives listed in the Exam Guide and pass the qualifying exam: Advanced Design VMware vSphere 7.x (3V0-21.21)
Certification path if you hold a VCAP-DCV Design 2020
Option 1 – Attend ONE of the training courses in 2021 VMware vSphere: Design [V7] 2.
Option 2 – Review and study the topics and objectives listed in the Exam Guide and pass the qualifying exam: Advanced Design VMware vSphere 7.x (3V0-21.21)
Also learn Python Certification