Everything you need to know about Visual Studio Editor
What you’ll learn
- Download Visual Studio Code for Free
- Setup Visual Studio Code
- Install Visual Studio Code for macOS
- Install Visual Studio Code for Linux
- Install Visual Studio Code for Windows
- User Interface
- Keyboard Shortcuts Reference Guide for macOS
- Keyboard Shortcuts Reference Guide for Linux
- Keyboard Shortcuts Reference Guide for Windows
- Display Language
- Extension Marketplace
- Code Navigation
- Version Control
- Intergrated Terminal
- Settings Sync
- Command Line
- Multi-root Workspaces
- Programming Languages
This course includes:
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Willingness to Have Fun and Learn!
- Have Access to Visual Studio Code
SO, YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A COURSE THAT WILL TEACH YOU VISUAL STUDIO CODE QUICKLY & IN A FUN MANNER?
I’ve got just the course for you!
Welcome, my name is Josh Werner with Learn Tech Plus and I’ve put this course together to help people just like you quickly master Visual Studio Code…Whether you’re a beginner or experienced with Visual Studio Code!
If your goal is to become a Master of Visual Studio Code, then this course is perfect for you. It will get you started on the right path and give you the knowledge and skills you need to master Visual Studio Code…
Learning Visual Studio Code is Not only for Experienced users, but also everyone else. Because when you have mastered Visual Studio Code, you can get around Visual Studio Code quickly and increase your productivity!
In short, a good understanding of Visual Studio Code is tremendously beneficial.
Now, in this course, we’ll go far beyond that. By the end of it, you’ll have gained complete proficiency in Visual Studio Code even if you’re currently a complete beginner!
LEARN VISUAL STUDIO CODE BY DOING!
We will go step by step and cover Visual Studio Code. The goal here is to help you
A) Setup a Free Account with Visual Studio Code
B) Work with Visual Studio Code
Here’s what we’ll cover in the course:
1. We’ll start from the very beginning and explain what Visual Studio Code is, why & how it’s used.
2. Introduce you to Visual Studio Code
I’D LOVE TO SEE YOU INSIDE THE COURSE AND HELP YOU LEARN VISUAL STUDIO CODE!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advanced Students wanting to Learn Visual Studio Code
Also check: OpenCV course