Learn how to start editing videos in Adobe Premiere Pro CC with these simple follow along tutorials.
What you’ll learn
- Edit an Entire Video from Beginning to End
- Starting a Project
- Creating Sequences
- Importing Files to Premiere
- Video Effects and Transitions
- Audio Effects and Transitions
- Keyframing and Animation
- Exporting Your Video for Different Platforms
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Should have PC or Mac that supports Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014 or newer version (Get free trial from Adobe website).
Start your Video Editing Career with Premiere Pro CC 2021 and create professional productions for Film, TV and Youtube!
Adobe Premiere Pro is the best video editing program you can use & it’s so compatible with the Adobe family which a great plus for the program and makes your workflow easy and productive. Premiere Pro is used by professionals internationally for every type of production & it could seem overwhelming and hard when you open it for first time but with this course within an hour you will able to do Creative video editing !
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
- Creating a project.
- Organizing files and importing the footage
- Getting to know the interface
- Creating sequences
- Basic editing tools and shortcuts
- Adding effects to your footage and familiarize keyframes
- Basic audio effects and controls
- Exporting video and presets for different platforms
Who this course is for:
- You are a video creator (or want to make videos), and are wanting to edit videos with THE BEST video editing application today.
- You might know how to edit with Final Cut, iMovie, Sony Vegas, Premiere Elements, Windows Movie Maker, Camtasia, Screenflow, etc. But you want to transition to editing with Premiere Pro.
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened Premiere Pro (or have never learned how to use it properly).
- You have played around with Premiere Pro, but need some help becoming a more efficient editor.
Also enroll in : Color Grading