You will learn Business Intelligence, Data Requirements, data analysis, Dashboards, Data warehouse & Mining
What you’ll learn
- Meaning of Business Intelligence
- What is Data
- Data Analysis
- Developing Business Intelligence
- Performance Dash Boards
- KPIs and development process
- Data Mining meaning and fundamentals
- Data Warehouse
- Database Structures
This course includes:
- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- this is fundamental course and does not require any prior understanding
This course will teach you three main things.
1. Meaning Business Intelligence and process of developing business intelligence system –
We will let you through the process of making business decisions, the process of analysis, How to develop Dashboards, How to identify KPIs, and align with business needs.
2. Meaning of Data and basics of database management and design
In this section we will learn what data is included (its much more than text and tables), How we store the data and analysise the data through data warehouse process
3. Understand what is data mining and how data mining can be used in business.
We will take you through basis process of data mining. THIS COURSE IS NOT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO LEARN ALGORITHMS OR REAL PROGRAMMING. In this course we will focus on how you can use data mining techniques in understanding and resolving business problems.
Business Intelligence is necessary at every step of business whether planning, growing, scaling, and day-to-day decision making. We will learn how we can create intelligent systems.
We will also learn how to design and create a dashboard by choosing the right KPIs balancing all key prospects of the business.
The cornerstone of business intelligence is data and its storage. we will learn what are different types of data and how it is stored in a database. We will earn the essentials of data ware.
Data mining is important due to the large data volumes generated by society. we will learn how we can use this vast data in business applications
Who this course is for:
- Data analysis enthusiaists
- data mining students
- business professionals
- dashboard analysis
Must check: Free course from coursera