MBA in Creative Arts, Design and Animation: Level 3 – Part 4 course focussed on 3D game-development using GameGuru
What you’ll learn
- Create 3D games at high speed with GameGuru without any kind of technical skills required
- Create 3D characters like heroes and enemies for your game-play adventure
- Have an expert understanding of the GameGuru software engine
- Know how to get additional 3D models for importing in GameGuru
- Learn how to render and publish created games in a leading game selling marketplace
This course includes:
- 39 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Yes. You will need access to GameGuru software that you will download from Steam Store
- Creativity is a must and required trait in order to create beautiful 3D games
- A Windows PC or Laptop with GameGuru Installed (MAC is not supported, at present)
- Prerequisite: As this is a series-based course, first, enrol in “MBA in Creative Arts, Design and Animation: Level 1 Set of Courses, Level 2 Set of Courses”, and then join Level 3 Set of Courses in the sequential order of their parts to avoid any kind of confusion. This will help you to fully understand this course which serves to be a direct sequel to the related concepts or technology taught from the previous series of courses.
Welcome to the fourth course in Level 3 as part of the series “MBA in Creative Arts, Design and Animation”.
Say “Hi” to the most awesome course on “GameGuru (Ultra-Speed 3D Game Development)”, game making for everyone taught by digital marketing legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” & Civil Engineering Mastermind “Saranya Srinidhi”. We will teach you this mind-blowing software that will help you to create the easiest and most enjoyable game ever in 3D. Imagine creating a fantasy world that you and your friends come together and play… and creating it could be a matter of minutes with no technical or coding knowledge needed at all! Of course, you can happily spend hours, days..even weeks creating your masterpiece using other complex programs, but the great thing about using GameGuru is, you won’t be held up by learning strange alien languages or using complex 2D or 3D modelling tools. The time you spend learning and using GameGuru is all about creating and having fun whilst doing it.
We will train you by providing you an easy tutorial in this course on using the dashboard, the various tools associated with this software that includes the character creator, zoom, shape and asset tools etc to create your beautiful game in 3D at the fastest time possible. When you first launch GameGuru, it may appear to be a simple level editor, but it’s actually crammed with lots of knowledgeable tools you will need to make your own game, including a character creator, model importer, building maker, complete scripting language and of course, over 6GB of complimentary game assets to get you started with. The fact it’s as easy as any in-game level editor is a plus, and unlike level editors, you get to save out what you’ve made and even sell your game, after you learn this course in a marketplace we recommend selling. What’s more? We will also create a sample 3D game in this course, walk you through and play it too.
So, enroll now, let’s start booming the show. The wait time is over.
Special Note: Access to GameGuru software from Steam is a must to practice the lessons taught from the course.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to create beautiful 3D games and sell them at top marketplaces in order to kick-start their earnings
- People interested in working in the game design industry
- Anyone who has an interest to learn 3D gaming without technical knowledge
Also check: Trading course