Learn How To Code Python For Data Science, ML & Data Analysis, With 100+ Exercises and 4 Real Life Projects !
What you’ll learn
- Build a Solid Foundation in Data Analysis with Python
- You will be able to work with the Pandas Data Structures: Series, DataFrame and Index Objects
- Learn hundreds of methods and attributes across numerous pandas objects
- You will be able to analyze a large and messy data files
- You can prepare real world messy data files for AI and ML
- Manipulate data quickly and efficiently
- You will learn almost all the Pandas basics necessary to become a ‘Data Analyst’
This course includes:
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Students must be willing to learn the Data Analysis with Python language
- If you know basics of Python that is well and good
- Basic Or intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet software, but not necessary
- Basic knowledge of data types (strings, integers, floating points, Booleans) etc, but not necessary
- Basic Programming knowledge Or knowing any other programming languages will also helps
Hi, dear learning aspirants welcome to “Ultimate Python Bootcamp For Data Science & Machine Learning ” from beginner to advanced level. We love programming. Python is one of the most popular programming languages in today’s technical world. Python offers both object-oriented and structural programming features. Hence, we are interested in data analysis with Pandas in this course.
This course is for those who are ready to take their data analysis skill to the next higher level with the Python data analysis toolkit, i.e. “Pandas”.
This tutorial is designed for beginners and intermediates but that doesn’t mean that we will not talk about the advanced stuff as well. Our approach of teaching in this tutorial is simple and straightforward, no complications are included to make bored Or lose concentration.
Also check: Git course