DevOps is a combination of software development and information technology operations that enables businesses to deliver applications at a faster pace. It brings together development and operations teams so there are fewer redundancies in the software development process.
DevSecOps is a culture shift in the software industry that aims to bake security into the rapid-release cycles that are typical of modern application development and deployment.
DevOps has revolutionized workplaces in many ways. The number of DevOps-related jobs are increasing, while its rank as an in-demand job.
DevOps is important because it’s a software development and operations approach that enables faster development of new products and easier maintenance of existing deployments.
In this course we will learn all the below in this ultimate course:
- Linux from the beginning – History and Evolution
- Unix Architecture
- Linux Commands Hands On
- Linux vs Unix
- Learn Linux From the scratch
- Shell Scripting
- The Linux Boot Process
- What is CI/CD ?
- What is Jenkins and why
- Install Jenkins
- Create your first Jenkins Job
- Integrate Jenkins with GitHub and AWS with Practice Step by Step
- What is Docker and why
- VM vs Containers
- How Docker works Architecture
- How to handle Docker file
- Docker compose app py file
- Learn Python From the scratch
- Understanding Python Essentials and Concepts
- Hands On projects
- Python Practice Step By Step
- Terraform Introduction
- Terraform Create your First Resource
- Terraform Generate Secrets
- Terraform Strings
- Terraform EC2 Create Instance
- Terraform Hands-On Project Step By Step
- Interview Preparation