Become a Fullstack Laravel Engineer by developing a Dribbble Clone, Provisioning a server and Deploying with SSL
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to develop API-driven applications with Laravel and MySQL
- Learn the Repository Architectural Pattern ready for Enterprise level development
- How to handle image uploads to Amazon s3 and to your server
- Learn how to implement client-side applications with Nuxtjs with Authentication
- How to acquire and completely provision a Linux Server for both Laravel API and Nuxt Client
- How to add SSL Certificate Security to your own Linux Server
- Implement Geographic Search (Location Based) in MySQL
This course includes:
- 18.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Knowledge of Laravel and PHP will be very useful
- Working knowledge of Vuejs for client-side applications will be helpful
- Any experience with Linux will be useful but not required
Take your PHP Laravel skills to the NEXT LEVEL with this hands-on, real-world project on developing a clone of Dribbble. The entire course is focused on the development of this single application, which gives you explanation of various concepts usually overlooked by most Laravel developers. Here’s what you will learn:
- Repository Pattern: Learn how to organize your code in repositories and contracts, which will make you ready to develop enterprise-grade applications with Laravel.
- API Authentication management: Everything is API-driven. Learn how to authenticate users using JWT, as well as account confirmation and password recovery. These are foundations to any data-driven application.
- Geo-search in MySQL: You see search based on user location in many applications – real-estate, food delivery etc. In this course you will learn how to implement location-based search in Laravel and MySQL.
- Working with Policies and Authorzation: Learn how to authorize actions in your Laravel application using Policies.
- Image Upload and Server-side resizing: You will learn how to upload images to your local server and to Amazon s3, as well as how to resize / crop images on the server before saving to either Amazon s3 or Local server.
- Implement Teams: Learn how to implement teams in your application without using a third-party package. Build your own team management from scratch.
- Chat Messaging – learn how to implement a basic but very effective chat messaging system
- Configuring NuxtJS for client site
- Using GoogleMap API for location autocomplete in Nuxt / Vue
- Buying and provisioning a web server from scratch – without using any third party tool like Laravel Forge
- Acquiring and setting up a domain name
- Configuring both API and Nuxt Client using Nginx
- Using a Nodejs process manager to run the client app
- Acquiring and installing a free SSL Certificate on your server.
Who this course is for:
- Any Web Developer looking to develop an effective API in Laravel
- Anyone looking to develop end-to-end applications with Laravel, MySQL and Nuxt
- Anyone looking to learn how to provision a Linux Server for Laravel or any other PHP framework