The ultimate guide to time management hacks to effectively set and achieve your goals by empowering productive habits
What about setting 48-Hour Productivity from a 24-hour day? So many things, so little time, right? Wrong!
Time management is all about working SMARTER, not harder!
Time management, focus and motivation are the basis for planning and achieving our goals and being more productive. Distraction turns seemingly busy days into wasted time, producing a negative impact on our productivity.
This course will show you the best time management and goal planning strategies to focus on what really matters, prioritizing those actions that lead to the achievement of our short and long term goals in order to fulfill your life. You will learn practical time management strategies to get more work done in half the time!
What will I be able to do upon completion of this course?
- Develop the Time Management Mindset for Long Term Success
- Identify the High-Value Actions to Maximize your Results And Plan Your Goals
- Get the Right Things Done by Prioritizing Tasks In Your Time Management Plan
- Create a Daily Success Routine And Effective Goal Planning To Improve Your Personal Effectiveness
- Manage Your Time The Best Way To Stop Procrastinating and Complete your To-Do List Every Day
- Setting a Plant to Turn Your Long Term Goals Into Monthly, Weekly And Daily Smaller Tasks
- Create a Personal, Concrete and Strategic Action Plan Based on Your Personal and Professional Goals
- Boost Productivity to Achieve More in Less Time With The Best Time Management Techniques
You will learn the best effective time management strategies that allow you to accomplish more in a shorter period of time. Plan your goals, get the important work done in order to maximize results, lower your stress and improve any other aspect of your life.
– The Time Management Paradox: Work Less, Achieve More
– Planning for Results
– How to Prioritize When Everything seems Important
– Mastering the Action Plan: From Theory to Practice
– 8 Steps to Create a Success-Based Routine
– Strategic Planning: Short-term and Long-Term Goals
– Complete a task in under 2 minutes
– Stop procrastinating using a tomato
– Use Time-boxing And Get Things Done
– Setting a Strategic Planning Process to Achieve Your Long Term Goals
– 6 Golden Rules for Successful Goal Setting
EXTRA BONUS – From Theory to Practice: exercises designed to put into practice what you have learned and which can be applied to your professional and personal life. Downloadable resources to use as a reference in order to manage your time in the best possible way and maximize your chances of success by developing goal-oriented habits.
Also learn Digital Marketing