This Python For Beginners Course Teaches You The Python Language Fast. Includes Python Online Training With Python 3
What you’ll learn
- Have a fundamental understanding of Python programming language
- Understand how to create your own Python programs
- Go from a total beginner to a confident Python programs
- Strengthen your skills with bonus practice activities throughout the course
- Python for beginners
This course includes:
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 33 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Access to a computer with an internet connection. Everything else we use in the course is publicly available and we’ll guide you through getting it.
- There are no other requirements, besides getting started!
This course has been specifically designed for beginners who have been looking to obtain a hands-on learning experience with Python, teaching you concepts of programming right from the basics and Python being the most simplest language for a beginner to start with.
It is the right time to start learning the in-demand Python language because of its gaining popularity in the fields on Data Science, Backend Development, Internet of Things, etc. Keep yourself equipped with the most sought-after skills!
A lot of exercise problems, programming lectures, PDF notes have been included to provide you with a great learning experience!
You will work on a project at the end of this course, which has been designed for you to implement all the topics which you would have mastered by the end of this course to give you enough confidence to start writing your own independent programs in Python.
You will be learning the basics of python in this course.
Python is one of the fastest growing language
Python is interpreted, object oriented, high level, procedure oriented language
It has different versions
The reason behind it is there are huge number of libraries available in the market, many companies and developers are using it and it can be implemented in many areas.
It is general Purpose language as it can be used in Machine learning, GUI, Software Development, Web development and many more.
Google, YouTube, Dropbox, NASA, Yahoo use python.
If you want to learn how to write Python programs like a pro, code python like a boss, solve real-world problems, or automate repetitive and complex tasks, read on.
By the end of this course you will be able to create Python scripts with ease. You’ll learn how to take tedious and repetitious tasks and turn them into programs that will save you time and simplify your life.
Here is what you will get and learn by taking this Python Programming course:
Introduction of Python
History of Python
Features that make Python so Popular
Limitations of Python
First Python Program
Who this course is for:
- Beginner coding students who want to start learning coding with Python
- Beginner Python Developers
- computer science students
- high school students
- Python for beginners