A multitude of languages and programs, Keras, Python, Tensorflow, React and Redux and much more!
What you’ll learn
- Lay out a Webapp in a Logical Way
- Become an expert in Python and Java while learning core machine learning concepts
- Build a single-page app using React Router and Webpack
- Give your apps the power to recognize and classify images using the Keras framework
- Learn how to incorporate Machine Learning models into Android Apps
- Fix bugs and Handle Errors
- Explore Pre-built models and get a sneak peek at TensorFlow Lite
- And More!
This course includes:
- 111 hours on-demand video
- 66 articles
- 76 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Modern web browser
Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
We will show you how to get all required programs for free
This course was recorded on a Mac computer.
Do you want to learn to build beautiful, well-functioning web apps? Join web developer Chris Veillette in this course for beginners to start building web apps today.
You can build your own web apps! This course is full of practical examples. We teach you theory while also building real projects that you can put in your web development portfolio.
Learn TensorFlow, PyCharm, Java, Keras, and TensorFlow Lite. And so much more
Machine learning, neural networks, deep learning, and artificial intelligence are all around us, and they’re not going away. I will show you how to get a grasp on this ever-growing technology in this course.
This course was funded by a wildly successful Kickstarter!
With this course I will help you understand what machine learning is and compare it to Artificial Intelligence (AI). Together we will discover applications of machine learning and where we use machine learning daily.
You will learn how to analyze images with the Keras library. We’ll also take a look at TensorFlow Lite to:
Build an object-localization app
Build image/text classification
Build a text summarizer
This course is full of projects!
No experience? No problem
I’ll teach you all fundamentals of PyCharm, Python, TensorFlow. Even if you have coding knowledge, going back to the basics is the key to success as a programmer. We will build and run Python projects.
I teach through practical examples, follow-alongs, and over-the-shoulder tutorials. You won’t need to go anywhere else.
By the end of this course, you will have tons of machine learning projects on your belt. You will know how to build complete computational models and train models to make predictions.
Also now included in these bundles are our extra courses. If you want to learn to use other programs such as Camtasia or Sketch, you get more content than what you paid for this way!
We really hope you decide to purchase this course and take your knowledge to the next level. Let’s get started.
Enroll now to join the community!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn machine learning.
- Intermediates who want to advance their data science skills.
- Anyone who wants to use artificial intelligence while making apps.
- Developers who want to learn about React and Redux.
- Coders who want to learn to build web apps.
Also Enroll in this 35 HOUR Ruby Course