Learn Python from Python’s Basics to building real-world Applications using Python. Covers Everything You Need In Python
What you’ll learn
- The Basics of Modern Python 3.9 (Right from installation)
- A quick dive through the basics of programming (from scratch)
- Less time on Basics. More time on building Resume-Worthy Applications
- How to put coding Theory into Practise
- 5+ Real World Applications that you can be proud of.
This course includes:
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 15 downloadable resources
- 1 practice test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- The only thing you’ll need is a PC (Windows, Mac or Linux)
- No prior programming experience is necessary
- Basic understanding about mathamatics and computers
Most students try learning Python from several different resources and eventually lose their interest and sabotage their progress. If you are a complete beginner in Python, DO NOT WORRY because this course would help you learn everything you need to know in less then a week. We have consciously sculpted the course for absolute Python beginners to make the learning curve smooth for you.
Programming is not just about the basics. This is the biggest picture that most people fail to see. This is exactly why I’m not going to bore you to death by teaching you the basics over and over again. We are going to go nice and slow. Starting off with the installation (Python & IDE) we’ll slowly move ahead into the basics. This includes variables, conditionals, loops, functions, file processing, user inputs, modules etc., Once you know enough to start building applications, we’re going to jump right into it.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to apply in confidence for Python programming jobs. And yes, this applies even if you have never programmed before. With the right skills which you will learn in this course, you can become employable and valuable in the eyes of future employers.
Will this course give you core python skills?
Yes, it will. There is a range of exciting opportunities for Python developers. All of them require a solid understanding of Python, and that’s what you will learn in this course.
Will the course teach me data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence?
No, it won’t do that – All of these topics are branches of Python programming. And all of them require a solid understanding of the Python language.
Here’s what we’re going to build:
1. Question Recognizer (Micro Project)
2. Password Fort (Mini Project I)
3. Guessing Game (Mini Project II)
4. Word Book (Application)
5. Currency Converter (GUI)
6. Jumble Bot (Software)
7. Ping-Pong (Mobile App)
We are not going to waste any more time! Not even to read the description! Let’s Go!
Who this course is for:
- Python beginners who want to cover more in less time.
- Students who love getting right into projects without spending more time on the usual boring stuff.