Become an In-demand SQL Master by creating complex databases and building real-world projects and examples.
What you’ll learn
- Create your own database or interact with existing databases
- Answer company performance or sales questions using data
- Model real-world data and generate reports using SQL
- Use SQL to query a database
- Replicate real-world situations and query reports
- Learn to perform GROUP BY statements
- Write complex SQL queries across multiple tables
- The freedom to query anything you like from a database
- Tons of exercises that will solidify your knowledge
- Get maximum preparation for real-life database management
- Obtain the Skills that are Necessary to Land a Job as a SQL Developer
This course includes:
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 13 articles
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No Database, SQL, or MySQL experience needed! Complete beginners to MySQL are welcome.
- No prior technical experience is required! All you need a computer!
If you want to learn how to gain insights from data but are too intimidated by databases to know where to start, then this course is for you. This course is a gentle but comprehensive introduction to MySQL, one of the most highly in-demand skills in the business sector today.
Learn how to use SQL quickly and effectively with this course!
You’ll learn how to read and write complex queries to a database using one of the most in demand skills – PostgreSQL. These skills are also applicable to any other major SQL database, such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, Oracle, and much more.
In this course, you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of SQL syntax
- Generate reports using sales and user data
- Analyze data using Aggregate Functions
- Run complex queries using MySQL logical operators and string functions
- Write all the common SQL joins
- Work with large datasets containing thousands of entries
- Design and implement complex database schemas
- Get started with PostgreSQL and PgAdmin , two of the world’s most popular SQL tools
- Learn the basics of SQL syntax
- And more!
This is course that put’s you in control, having you set up and restore databases right at the start of the course, instead of watching someone else code. Every section comes with fresh challenge questions and tasks, modeled after real world tasks and situations.
Unsure about the difference between SQL and MySQL? MySQL is the most popular open source SQL database out there, so it’s a great choice to begin your learning journey. We’ll talk a lot more about the difference between SQL and MySQL in the course, but 95% of what you learn about MySQL in this course will apply to other databases such as Postgres, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server.
Worried that you have no previous experience?
Not an issue. We will start from the very basics and gradually teach you everything you need to know. Step by step. With no steps skipped.
We love teaching
So far, thousands of students have enrolled in our courses here on Udemy. Teaching is what we do best, and we take pride in going the extra mile to create the best content for you, our students. Our mission is to help you bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge taught at school and in universities and the practical application required at the workplace.
My teaching experience is rooted in the classroom. I’ve spent years teaching programming, web development, and databases to my in-person bootcamp students. This course combines the best of my offline courses with the convenience of learning online, in a setting that’s best for you.
Upon completing this course, you’ll be able to interact with and query any SQL database out there. You’ll also be able to generate reports with ease, answer company performance questions using data, and integrate MySQL into complete applications.
Do I need to purchase any software to take this course? Nope! Everything we use to do data analysis with MySQL is completely free. We’ll walk you through the installation and set-up of any software we’ll be using.
What about certificates? Do you provide a certificate?
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to download a certificate of completion with your name on it. Then, you can upload this certificate on LinkedIn and show potential employers this is a skill you possess.
Sounds awesome, right?
So, what are you waiting for? Click the “Take this course” button, and let’s begin this journey together!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning SQL to help with their current job or to find a new role. SQL is one of today’s most in-demand skills
- Anyone interested in learning more about SQL, PostgreSQL, or basic data analysis!
- Everyone who wants to learn how to code and apply their skills in practice
- Developers who are looking to build applications (e.g. social network, ecommerce site) using MySQL
Do also Enroll in React Native Course