What’s in this course?
• All the core basics: How Smart Contracts work (ERC165 ERC20 and erC721) and how to implement with the best practices.
• Web Development under the hood: JSON & API Calls, The EVM – Ethereum Virtual Machine & Ethereum Provider,
• Working with events and state to build scalable applications
• Gain a deep knowledge of how NFTs work under the hood from Enumerating, Metadata, Minting, Transferring and more.
• React Hooks & Class Components!
• Reading Documents and Implementing Libraries like Web3
• How to debug Applications for NFT Blockchain Interaction and API Calls.
• Styling Applications with “Bootstrap Components” and “CSS Modules”
• Writing Smart Contracts and Building Interfaces of The ERC 721 Standard (NFTs)
• Sending Http requests & handling transitional States + Responses
• Handling forms and state updates
• Migrating and Updating NFT Smart Contracts with Truffle
• Learn Solidity Fundamentals and Advanced Smart Contract Creation Techniques
• An in-depth understanding of Truffle Console
• Developing a Local Environment for building an NFT Marketplace
• Implementing Authentication
• Complete Suite Unit Testing With Mocha
• Building Advanced CSS including Animations
• Build a landing page and a Weather Application thousands of cities and an NFT Marketplace all from scratch!!
• And so much more – scroll through our full curriculum to see the full breakdown of lessons and projects!
This course is a focused employable bootcamp into building Web Development for NFTs and beyond!
And in case if you are wondering if you need any experience to get started –
You do not need any web development or programming knowledge to get started!
Please see the full curriculum, the free preview videos and whenever you’re ready…
Looking forward to seeing you in the lessons!