Master the College/AP physics from classical to modern physics, then test your knowledge with 300+ practice exercises
What you’ll learn
- One Dimensional Kinematics
- Two Dimensional Kinematics
- Forces And Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Work and Energy
- Linear Momentum and Collisions
- Rotational Motion
- Fluid Mechanics
- Oscillations and Waves
- Heat And Temperature
- Electrostatics and Electricity
- Magnetism and Electromagnetism
- Optics and Light
- Special Relativity
- Introduction to The Quantum World
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
This course includes:
- 30.5 hours on-demand video
- 51 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Just your attention
MASTER THE COLLEGE PHYSICS/AP PHYSICS NOW!
This 30+ hours course goes from Newtonian Mechanics, all the way to the mind-blowing world of Quantum Mechanics. It contains crystal clear video explanation of all the AP Physics curriculum, it also includes PHET Simulations so that you don’t get bored and fall asleep or you know, curse me on the comment section.
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR SAT/ACT/GCE A LEVEL TEST PREP!
You’ll also find 300+ practice exercises including MCQs and numerical problems. The solutions to these problems are given in video and PDF forms.
And if maybe that’s not enough practice, I’ve also included tons of worked additional problems from various resources.
You’ll also find a summary as a PDF file taken from my favorite book which I will provide the link to, these summaries are included in the last course lecture of every section as a resource. The exercises PDF files are included in the practice exercises lectures.
What students say about this course: “Just finished the whole course, one word: PERFECT! I’d recommend this to anyone learning or majoring in Physics. Thank you so much for your help!” _ Michael Carrot
Who this course is for:
- Current physics students or students looking to follow a career in physics or at least related to physics.
- Teachers or homeschool parents looking for extra support with physics.
- Anyone who wants to study physics for fun.
Also Check out : Python Course