Learn Linux, Penetration Testing and Networking using just your Android Phone
What you’ll learn
- Basics of Termux
- Command Line Interface of Termux
- Termux API
- Sensor Control using Termux API
- Important Tools on Termux
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No Technical Requirements you only need your normal android Phone.
Termux is a command line interface for android phone. We will cover all basic topics in Termux starting with installation of Termux on android phone. There is no prerequisite for this course you only need to have your normal android phone.
Termux is a CLI interface for your android phone and you can do all the things on Termux which you can do on your normal Linux based computer.
There is NO Root user requirement to run Termux you can use Termux like other applications on your android phone. We will see the basics of Termux and install all the prerequisite tools on Termux then we will look Termux API and how to control android phone sensors using Termux API. We will look GPS Location API, how to use Camera in Termux, how to get Device information in Termux etc.
After that we will cover some networking concepts on Termux. We will look Nmap in Termux and look basic Scanning Commands on Nmap and in Termux. Then we will look at some important penetration testing tools on Termux.
We will also look some other important tools such as Screen Recording in Termux, Directory Structure of Termux, Text to Speech API in Termux, at the end will see some fun and useful tools on Termux.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about Termux CLI
- Anyone who wants to learn about Linux Environment using Android Phone
- Anyone who wants to learn about Networking using Android Phone
- Anyone who wants to learn about Networking tools
- Anyone who wants to learn about Pentesting tools using Android Phone
Also enroll in : AWS Certified