30-day 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied. No questions asked!
The only course on Udemy that teaches the complete Tableau Platform; Desktop, Online, Prep, Bridge and Conductor!
WHO’S THIS FOR? – This course is designed specifically for those who do not have a data background or experience and want to be more efficient in the way they clean, prepare and share data.
Problems you’ve probably Experienced with Microsoft Excel
- Excel becomes slow or crashes when you have lots of rows of information or too many charts
- It’s difficult to remember or write formulas
- You can’t remember which file is the latest version and end up working on the wrong one
- It’s annoying having to email multiple Excel files to the same people everyday
- It takes hours create a usable and robust dashboard
- Takes hours to investigate data and find patterns/trends
What is Tableau?
Tableau solves all the above issues!
The beauty of Tableau is its intuitive nature and makes it easy for anyone to learn it. When getting started its mainly drag-and-drop visualizations. What would usually take me hours/days in Excel I can do in a few minutes in Tableau.
Another advantage is that don’t need to have any programming/data experience like I did a few years ago! In fact, there is no programming to be done which is what makes this tool so desirable for beginners like you!!!
1. Tableau Desktop: 1 Hour Accelerator Program!
- Connect to your Excel data using Drag-and-Drop
- Basic Bar, Column, Line and Pie Charts
- Colour Coding and Text Labels
- One Click Calculations: Running Total, Moving Average and More
- Building your first dashboard in seconds
- Basic Formatting and Print to PDF/Image
- FREE eBOOK!!!
2. Tableau Desktop: Beginner
- Simple Charts: Pie, Bars, Area and Lines
- How to Filter your data with a few clicks
- Basic Arithmetic: Learn to add number fields together
- Aggregates: Calculating Totals, Average, Maximum, Minimum, etc.
- Another FREE eBOOK!!
3. Tableau Desktop: Intermediate
- How to connect to data using Live and Extract methods
- Cleaning Data: Splitting combined data into multiple columns
- Create IF calculations, Rounding Numbers, Absolute Formula
- How to extract letters/numbers from left and right side of text
- Trimming extra spaces
- Quick Table Calculations: Running Total, Percent of Total, Rank
- Build maps in seconds using the double-click method
- Create forecasts using drag-and-drop
- Create interactive dashboards
4. Tableau Desktop: Expert
- Add data to another table easily UNIONS
- JOINS: Combine two tables together using a common field
- Create a Reference and/or Trend line anywhere on your visualization
- Use parameters to change values on the fly
- Create sets to group your data for further analysis
- Learn new visualizations such as Histograms, Funnels, Donuts, Dot Time, Jitter and more
- Add additional views for Mobile and Tablet
Also enroll in : G Suite