This Course will Cover Order to Cash and Customer Returns Business Process.
Section 1 Video Lecture will Cover :
- High Level Order to Cash Business Process Overview in NetSuite.
- Default Roles available in NetSuite to Perform Order to Cash Process.
- Enabling Order Management Settings for Order Fulfillment.
- Accounting Preference that need to be Enabled for Pick, Pack, Ship , Invoicing & Drop Shipment.
- Default Sales Order Types available in NetSuite.
- How to Generate Cash & Invoice Sales and GL Impact.
- Define Billing Schedule & Payment Terms.
Section 2 Video Lecture will Cover :
- Standard Sales Order Reports available in NetSuite.
- How to Print Picking Tickets & Packing Slip.
- Sales Order History & Related Transactions.
- High Level Process Overview of Invoicing in NetSuite.
- How to Enable Settings for Invoice Generation.
- Define Billing Operations & Schedule.
- How to Generate Invoice for Single, Multiple Sales Orders.
- Customer Payments Process High level Overview.
- Accept Customer Payments & How to Apply against an Invoice.
- How to Apply Customer Deposits against an Invoice.
- Receivables Standard Reports , Receivables Analyst Dashboard & Analytics.
Section 3 Video Lecture will Cover:
- Customer Returns Process Overview and Default Roles available in NetSuite.
- Customer Returns Initiation, Approval & Returned Item Receipt Confirmation.
- How to Initiate Customer Refund
- How to Apply Credit Memo against Open Invoices.
- Invoice Settlement.