Short Description: Learn essential hands-on SQL Server Administration tips on SQL Server maintenance, security, performance and more
What you’ll learn
- How to efficiently administer SQL Server instances and databases in many aspects
- How to perform essential SQL Server maintenance tasks
- How to perform essential SQL Server performance tasks
- How to handle common errors you might get in SQL Server
- Get deeper understanding about key SQL Server topics and concepts
- How to perform different SQL Server integration tasks
This course includes
- On-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Basic SQL Training
In this course, you will learn many SQL Server administration hands-on tips, that will help you efficiently administer SQL Server within the context of SQL Server maintenance, performance, security, integration and error handling.
SQL Server is one of the world’s leading Data Platforms. It is full of features that enable you to store, organize, retrieve and transform your data into useful business insights and knowledge. Like in all Database Management Systems, in order for your SQL Server instances to operate to the best possible level in terms of stability and performance, you need to properly administer and maintain them.
I have carefully designed this course, in order to help you with your SQL Server journey. With many live demonstrations and step by step guides, via my course, I will help you learn how to perform many SQL Server administration tasks, as well as, get a deeper understanding about critical SQL Server topics that all modern SQL Server Administrators, Engineers and Architects needs to know.
In my course, you will learn how to patch standalone and failover cluster SQL Server instances, how to enable Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) for data at rest and encrypt database backups, how to enable SSL encryption for data in motion, how to tune SQL Server instances via indexes, CPU, RAM and storage monitoring, how to protect your data with Dynamic Data Masking and Row Level Security, how to use Unicode, how to troubleshoot common error messages in SQL Server and much more.
AFTER THE COURSE:
- You will know how to efficiently perform different SQL Server administration tasks on the below SQL Server knowledge areas:
- Error Handling
- You will have a deeper understanding on many SQL Server administration topics that fall under the above knowledge areas
- You will be able to download a rich set of downloadable resources, mainly T-SQL scripts, that will help you better understand all tips provided via the course.
Instructor WILL KEEP UPDATING THIS COURSE!!!
- At least basic knowledge of SQL Server is required.
- It would be helpful to know some basic database-related concepts (i.e. what is a database, a table, etc.) but is not a prerequisite, since we will talk about it as well.
- Willingness and excitement to learn!
THIS COURSE CONTAINS/OFFERS:
- 2 hours of high-quality video
- Live demonstrations and hands-on guides that will help you perform many essential SQL Server administration tasks
- Useful quizzes for testing your knowledge on each section
- Many downloadable resources such as T-SQL scripts and links
- Ability to ask the instructor questions via the Q&A section
- Certificate on course completion