In this course, you will learn the features of Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Modules – JDBC, AOP, Data JPA with hands-on step by step approach.
You will get introduced to Spring Boot, Unit Testing with JUnit and Mockito, talking to the database with Spring JDBC and JPA, Maven (dependencies management), Eclipse (IDE) and Tomcat Embedded Web Server. We will help you set up each one of these.
You will learn about Spring step by step – in more than 100 steps. This course would be a perfect first step as an introduction to Spring.
You will learn about
- Basics of Spring Framework – Dependency Injection, IOC Container, Application Context and Bean Factory.
- Spring Annotations – @Autowired, @Component, @Service, @Repository, @Configuration, @Primary….
- Spring MVC in depth – DispatcherServlet , Model, Controllers and ViewResolver
- Spring Boot Starters – Spring Boot Starter Web, Starter Data Jpa, Starter Test
- Basics of Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC and JPA
- Basics of Eclipse, Maven, JUnit and Mockito
- Basic concept of a Web application step by step using JSP Servlets and Spring MVC
- Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito using XML and Java Spring Application Contexts
Level 1 : Spring Framework in 10 Steps
- Step 1 – Setting up a Spring Project
- Step 2 – Understanding Tight Coupling using the Binary Search Algorithm Example
- Step 3 – Making the Binary Search Algorithm Example Loosely Coupled
- Step 4 – Using Spring to Manage Dependencies – @Component, @Autowired
- Step 5 – What is happening in the background?
- Step 6 – Dynamic auto wiring and Troubleshooting – @Primary
- Step 7 – Constructor and Setter Injection
- Step 8 – Spring Modules
- Step 9 – Spring Projects
- Step 10 – Why is Spring Popular?
Level 2 : Spring in Depth
- Step 11 – Dependency Injection – A few more examples
- Step 12 – Autowiring in Depth – by Name and @Primary
- Step 13 – Autowiring in Depth – @Qualifier annotation
- Step 14 – Scope of a Bean – Prototype and Singleton
- Step 15 – Complex scenarios with Scope of a Spring Bean – Mix of Prototype and Singleton
- Step 15B – Difference Between Spring Singleton and GOF Singleton
Also check: Python course