Smart Phone Graphic Design is a beginner to Advanced graphic designing course that leverages the use of smart devices in creating compelling graphics. This course comes in a format that is easy for all levels of graphic designers, including individuals who have never done any graphic work before.
In this course, you are going to be taken through a journey, beginning from the theoretical aspect of graphic designing to the practical aspect of it. It also entails vivid practical project works that you can follow along to quickly grab the design concept.
Below are a few of the things you should expect at the end of this course;
- The concept of graphic design, types, and uses.
- Why you should pursue this graphic designing course.
- The color concept in design works.
- Color theory and color combinations.
- Fonts and font combinations in design works.
- The concept of shapes, as used in design works.
- Commonly used shapes and their importance.
- Grids and Layouts in graphic design works.
- Proper layout settings in design works.
- The concept of spacing and alignment in design works.
- Proper spacing and Alignment setting in design works.
- Introduction to Pixel Lab Application.
- General overview of the Pixel Lab Application interface.
- All tools in Pixel Lab are explained with practical demonstrations.
- Real-time hands-on practical projects to follow.
We value your time, efforts, and investments in this course, making us prepare the very best for you. This course is well structured to ensure a vivid understanding of the use of your smartphone to create compelling graphics.
The course will continue to receive updates on new designs periodically.